Schedule of PBE – 2018
Subjects to be offered in the 1st semester/2018
Selection Process – Class 2018:
- Admissions: 10th september to 10th december 2015
- Leveling Course (optional): 18th January/2016 to 2nd February/2016
|Leveling Course 2015||Professors||Workload||Day/Class time||Room|
Prof. Dr. Diogo Francisco Rossoni (DES/UEM)
|45||Monday to Thursday from 8 to 12 hours||Room 203 – E90|
Prof. Dr. Eduardo Amorim Neves (DMA/UEM)
|45||Monday to Thursday from 13:30 to 17:30 hours
||Room 203 – E90|
- Written (Compulsory): coming soon
- 8:00h- 11:00h – Probability – Room 219 – Block E-90
- 14:00h – 17:00h – Algebra and Calculus – Room 219 – Block E-90
- Interview (Compulsory): (coming soon)
- >Notice nº 002-2016-PBE – Final Selection Result: (coming soon)
- Registration: 22 to 24/02/2016
- The registration must be made in person or by proxy, in the period from 22 to 24/02/2016, from 08h to 12h00min and from 14h30min to 17h30min, by submitting the application registration form duly completed and signed for regular students, as the disciplines that will attend in the 1st semester of 2016, available on the website: (http://www.pbe.uem.br/?page_id=473).
- Other students enrolled but not approved as regular students, and other graduate programs students, may register in subjects offered by PBE, in the period from 22 to 24/02/2016, however, as no regular students (by the analysis of available vacancies).
- The registration form in subjects of 1st semester of 2016 PBE, for non regular students is available on the website: (http://www.pbe.uem.br/?page_id=473).
- Coming soon
The 2017’s classes starts in:
- Coming soon
Registration for the subjects of the 1st Semester/2016
- Notice nº 003-2016-PBE – Registration for the subjects of the 1st Semester 2016
- For classified students by the leveling program in 2016, You only need to fill out the Regular Student Registration Requirement indicating the subjects that will attend this 1st Semester, and, if possible, already indicate their possible mentor. Please deliver it at the Office of PBE (Room 211 – Block E90).
- For students who made the registration, but were not classified, they can make the registration in the subjects offered, however, they must to complete the Non Regular Student Registration Requirement indicating the subjects that want to attend. Please deliver it at the Office of PBE (Room 211 – Block E90).
- For undergraduate students or other graduate programs who want to register in some of the subects offered in the 1st semester, please, fill out the Non Regular Student Registration Requirement and the Candidate registration of DAA through the link: http://www.npd.uem.br/webpos/inscricao/inicio (Selecione: Bioestatística > Inscrição > Mestrado Inscrever – Registration begins: 22/02/2016 – End registration: 04/03/2016), and, bringing documents:
- 2 PHOTOS 3 X 4cm
- Copy of ID
- Copy of CPF (for Brazilians)
- Copy Voter Registration
- Copy of Birth or Marriage Certificate
- Graduate diploma copy
- Copy of the transcript of the undergraduate course
- Printed Curriculum Lattes
- Checking copy enrollment of the Registration of Candidate of DAA